Agmac was founded in 1994 by Mike McNamara.
Agmac is "solution driven" and offers the necessary experience, resources and skill sets to successfully manage and deliver all manner of construction projects globally. The Agmac team prides itself in keeping up to date with the latest and most cost efficient construction techniques currently available in the industry. Our aim is to offer a quality product without compromise and render a professional service at all times.
Agmac works towards cultivating and maintaining a collective spirit, thereby promoting positive moral behaviour while simultaneously thriving to prevent ethical lapses. We maintain our high standards of behaviour and conduct, to ensure that all stakeholders are served well and the good reputation and integrity of Agmac is preserved.
The Agmac Team Operational Goals
- Safety: being responsible for the safety of our employees, fellow contractors and the general public.
- Honesty: being truthful and accurate in our communication and conduct.
- Integrity: to understand what is right and to reject that which is wrong.
- Fairness: to maintain without deviation an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration and assistance toward others.
- Accountability: being answerable for our own actions.
- Consideration of others: to exercise patience, to respect the rights of others and to be open to the ideas and the opinions of others.
- Pursuit of excellence: to consistently apply diligence, perseverance and attention to detail and never accept complacency or indifference.
- Reliability: to make only realistic commitments and follow through on the commitments made.
- Citizenship: to comply with all governmental laws, rules and regulations and show consideration to our natural environment.